- Il topic è vuoto.
03/12/2020 alle 6:10 PM #136437Camille Casey
The Fertility Handbook
A Guide to Getting Pregnant
by C. Maud Doherty, Melanie Morrissey Clark
- Language: english
- Publisher: Addicus Books
- Format: paperback, 152 pages
- Release date: April 1, 2002
- Author: C. Maud Doherty, Melanie Morrissey Clark
- ISBN: 9781886039551 (1886039550)
About The Book
If You’re Having Trouble Conceiving…
… you are not alone. One out of ten American couples experiences problems with infertility. If you’re among this group, you’ve already felt the deep disappointment and emotional distress that accompany the diagnosis of infertility. But, indeed there is hope, especially in light of advances in assisted reproductive technologies.
Authors C. Maud Doherty, M.D., and Melanie Morrissey Clark understand what you’re going through and the kinds of pressing questions you have about fertility treatment. Dr. Doherty is a reproductive endocrinologist who has treated thousands of couples. Melanie Morrissey Clark is a former patient — now the mother of triplets. The Fertility Handbook will help you navigate this confusing time and consider which treatment options are bests for you. Among the topics covered:
• Understanding the causes of female and male infertility
• Getting a diagnosis
• Coping emotionally
• Choosing a fertility specialist
• Exploring standard treatment options
• Utilizing the new assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
• Taking advantage of advances in treating male factor infertility
• Determining how long to continue treatment
An Excellent Primer on Overcoming Infertility!
MP3 book The Fertility Handbook by C. Maud Doherty read on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook The Fertility Handbook for iOS. FB2 The Fertility Handbook buy cheap Android. Hardback book The Fertility Handbook C. Maud Doherty download on Audible.