Benvenuti Forum Prodotti in catalogo Cloud vs. Cloud by Ethan Paquin – MOBI download · 9781934103388

• Il topic è vuoto.
Visualizzazione 0 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
      Andie Ware

Cloud vs. Cloud
      by Ethan Paquin

🔥 Cloud vs. Cloud | Read More 🔥

• ISBN: 9781934103388 (1934103381)
      • Genres: poetry
      • Publisher: Ahsahta Press
      • Language: english
      • Format: paperback, 115 pages
      • Author: Ethan Paquin
      • Release date: March 15, 2013

About The Book

Ethan Paquin writes “Language is notorious.” In Cloud vs. Cloud, language is as lush and textured as the mountains and oceans that are his subjects, and familiar natural landmarks are representational of memory so that mind and body become layers in this vast loam. Both political and emotional, with one foot planted firmly in the pastoral tradition and one testing the waters of a neo neo-Romanticism, this book’s speaker leads us on a trail of memories where past, future, and present self-hood are conflated beyond recognition. Only through knowledge of the rough earth will he come to know the self: “carry me like a reed-basket of water over the pinions of landscapes / blasted by heat and then i will know where i belong.”

“Paquin’s insatiability, for language on all of its registers, and his commitment to encyclopedic specificity, also stand out. The onslaught becomes hypnotic, and I tend to like that. I’ll conduct a little experiment, turn to ten random pages: ‘parlance’ (49), ‘traicere’ (7), ‘jib’ (20), ‘catalpas’ (39), ‘douaire’ (44), ‘unwowed’ (58), ‘frocks’ (29), ‘blippers’ (60), ‘spinets’ (88), ‘widowatch agonizery’ (108). See? Now imagine 113 pages of this word wizardry.” —Andrea K. Francis in The Volta Picks

(from the publisher’s website)

FB2 Cloud vs. Cloud by Ethan Paquin download for iOS on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook Cloud vs. Cloud buy cheap. Hardcover book Cloud vs. Cloud on Kobo. TXT ebook Cloud vs. Cloud Ethan Paquin read on PC. PDF Cloud vs. Cloud Ethan Paquin read online Android on Bookshop.

Paperback book Cloud vs. Cloud. MOBI book Cloud vs. Cloud buy iPad on Booktopia. FictionBook Cloud vs. Cloud by Ethan Paquin download. Hardback ebook Cloud vs. Cloud download. EPUB Cloud vs. Cloud Ethan Paquin buy cheap on Mac on Book Depository.

Online ebook Cloud vs. Cloud by Ethan Paquin for PocketBook. Hardcover book Cloud vs. Cloud read on Amazon. PDF ebook Cloud vs. Cloud buy on Kindle. FictionBook Cloud vs. Cloud Ethan Paquin on Powells. EPUB book Cloud vs. Cloud download.

Visualizzazione 0 filoni di risposte
Rispondi a: Cloud vs. Cloud by Ethan Paquin – MOBI download · 9781934103388
Le tue informazioni: